Parents must see! New standard for children's masks!
1. Children's hygiene mask requirements: the filtration efficiency of particulate matter is not less than 95%, and the protection effect is not less than 90%.
2. In terms of comfort performance: it is required to be no higher than 30Pa in the same group. Regarding the comfort of wearing masks, the standard recommends the use of adjustable mask straps.
3. In terms of safety performance: The mask should be able to safely and securely protect the mouth, nose, and chin. There should be no sharp points and sharp edges that can be touched, and should not significantly affect the vision.
4. The mask raw materials must not use recycled materials and materials that can cause adverse reactions, and should not be bleached with chlorine.
5. For masks equipped with breathing valve, the breathing valve should be firm and not deformed, and the internal parts should not fall off.
6. Lace-up mask straps should not be used.
7. The inner material of the mask should not be printed or dyed.
8. The standard strictly stipulates the residue of harmful substances, and the formaldehyde content is not higher than 20mg/kg
9. The printed pattern on the outer layer of the mask should not fade, and the decomposable carcinogenic aromatic ammonia dyes are prohibited.
10. The residual amount of ethylene oxide sterilization shall not be higher than 20ug/g; no mobile fluorescent whitening substances shall be detected.
11. The standard also stipulates that microbiological indicators should meet the requirements of disposable sanitary products.
Wear safety warnings
1. Children should wear masks under the supervision of adults. Caregivers should observe and educate children to wear masks correctly
2. During the period when children wear masks, they should not engage in slapstick or moderate-to-moderate-intensity exercise, and the breathing valve and internal parts of the breathing apparatus should not be used.
3. If you experience respiratory discomfort, skin allergies and other symptoms during wearing, you should take off the mask in time and seek medical attention if necessary.
4. Masks should be replaced in time. It is not recommended to reuse masks after washing. Masks that have been used cannot be exchanged.
5. It is not recommended for children with breathing difficulties to wear a mask.
6. When using, clean up the prices irrelevant to the wearing of masks, etc.
Suggestion: Parents carefully read the standards and safety warnings, which can provide you with a reference for children to choose suitable masks for children, so as to effectively protect children's safety and physical and mental health.